Grayson has been home for one week now, and he's doing so great.  Our biggest complaint is that he's feeling so well, he doesn't know he's supposed to be taking it easy!  We're hovering over him like overprotective helicopters, following his every move as he gets used to the new size of his head.

His swelling has gone down a bit, and his bruising has gone up, but he's finally off the pain medicine today.  I think he was enjoying the extra tylenol for a couple of reasons - we think he's getting his incisors.  No front teeth in sight yet, but his CT scan confirmed that a few other teeth might be pretty imminent.

Today is also his last day of Bacitracin ointment.  Woo hoo!  Although my chin, neck, and face are truly very moisturized and soft from him snuggling his gooey little head into me every night, I think we are all excited to be done with that stuff.  Poor Grayson.  He looks like a baby bird in an oil spill.  I wish I could wash his head with Dawn so he could stop looking like Ponyboy from The Outsiders, but I hear that in a few days his hair will finally start rejecting the shampoo and he'll be back to normal.

Grayson is enjoying all the love, support, and of course presents that people have so generously and thoughtfully sent!  The first thing he does when he gets a new toy is to snuggle it.  The second thing he does is bite it.  Boys.  He went absolutely off the deep end when he got his new car this weekend from Grandma Kitty.  Such a happy kid.  And already breaking the law.  "Hello, Grandma?  I'm driving!  Can I have a banana?"