Today is the day!  We can do this!  Eye of the Tiger!!!  At least I think today is the day.  Last night, as we were loading the car, I received a call from the surgery team.  It turns out, due to "community events" (I don't know what that means - it sounds like a street fair or a farmer's market, but surely that can't be right unless there was a catastrophic event at the farmer's market) that Seattle Children's Hospital is full.  Too full.  Like, bursting at the seams full.  If they don't have the right bed for Grayson available when he gets out of surgery (an ICU bed), they won't start the surgery.  They wanted to call to give me a heads up, that despite the fact we were about to drive 5 hours to Seattle, we might have to reschedule in the morning.  Rescheduling, they said, might be tricky since the surgery requires two very busy surgeons at the same time.  I said, okay, and thank you for letting me know.  Not their fault, and they were so apologetic anyway.  The good news is, that when we finally made it to Seattle at 12:45am (bless Josh for driving the entire way), the hotel upgraded us to a suite.  The hotel was recently renovated and much nicer than I was anticipating.  We all got a solid 3 hours of sleep, and I couldn't ask for anything more right now.  Time to wake up Grayson for a bath and some clear liquids (he isn't going to be too happy about the clear liquids part so it might be an interesting next couple of hours!)